Monday, January 30, 2012

"Eben Ice" Eben Ice Caves - Eben Junction, Michigan - Rock RiverWilderness


This little hidden waterfall is located near Eben Junction, Michigan in the rock river wilderness. In the warmer months it's a very small waterfall, but in the winter it becomes natures work of art . Ice curtains form until the entire amphitheater is closed with a giant curtain of ice.
Like my Facebook page!

Directions to Eben Ice Caves - Here

Visit my  Michigan photo gallery

Fine Art Prints, Stock Image Licensing

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, My name is John McCormick I’m an avid Michigan / Great Lakes Landscape Photographer. I am a life long Michigan resident and have been into landscape photography for over 30 years. On my website Michigan Nut Photography I offer high quality Fine Art Prints for the home and office. Also available are canvas wraps, standouts, framed prints, mugs, glasses, magnets, and a variety of other gifts and merchandise all of which can be printed on with a photo of your choice in my galleries.