Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Northern Lights ( aurora borealis) over Grand Island in Michigan's Upper Peninsula


We Were getting ready for bed and had no idea the northern lights were going to be active when I saw a post on facebook saying they were out. I had just enough time to grab the camera (and my pants) to take about 6 shots before they dissipated. I think I'm hooked now!

Follow my Facebook page!

Visit my website

Follow me on Twitter

© Copyright 2013 John McCormick , All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, My name is John McCormick I’m an avid Michigan / Great Lakes Landscape Photographer. I am a life long Michigan resident and have been into landscape photography for over 30 years. On my website Michigan Nut Photography I offer high quality Fine Art Prints for the home and office. Also available are canvas wraps, standouts, framed prints, mugs, glasses, magnets, and a variety of other gifts and merchandise all of which can be printed on with a photo of your choice in my galleries.