Monday, August 8, 2011

Bond Falls - Paulding Michigan (Middle Branch Ontonagon River)


Bond Falls is on the middle branch of the Ontonagon river just a few miles east of Paulding Michigan , in southern Ontonagon County. The falls drops about 50ft and has a wide crest of over 100ft.  The cascade is split into two sections only the one section can be seen in this photo.  Here is a nice map from Michigan interactive showing how to get to the falls from Paulding.

If your a waterfall enthusiast this is one Michigan Waterfall that shouldn't be missed .

The photo in this blog and all of my work can be purchase at my website Michigan Nut Photography as prints,canvas,mugs/glasses..etc..

also available for Royalty-free Stock Image Licensing. or personal use high resolution downloads



Submit Photos to Shutterstock and make $$$!

View my photos on my Flicker

Like me on Facebook!

If you have any questions about photography or visiting Michigan's beautiful scenic places , just send me a message , I will be happy to answer you if I can help. jmphotography@casair.net





Camera settings for this shot

Lens - Nikon 16-35mm
Focal length - 28mm
Aperture - f/16
Exposure - 1/4 sec
Filter - .9 rev ND
Polarizer - yes
Quality - Raw
ISO - 200

© Copyright 2010 John McCormick , All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, My name is John McCormick I’m an avid Michigan / Great Lakes Landscape Photographer. I am a life long Michigan resident and have been into landscape photography for over 30 years. On my website Michigan Nut Photography I offer high quality Fine Art Prints for the home and office. Also available are canvas wraps, standouts, framed prints, mugs, glasses, magnets, and a variety of other gifts and merchandise all of which can be printed on with a photo of your choice in my galleries.