Thursday, March 8, 2012

St. Anne's Catholic Church, Mackinac Island, Michigan


I was looking through some of last years stuff that I hadn't selected to edit ,and found this shot I forgot I even took. It was taken form the ferryboat as we were arriving to Mackinac Island. This Island has a Lilac Festival every spring. If you like Lilacs take a trip here, it's loaded with ancient ones that are as big as a normal tree. There's so many of them you smell the fragrance all across the Island.

The sunrise photo below was taken from the hill you see behind the church , the next morning VERY EARLY the next morning after my wife's snoring woke me up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, My name is John McCormick I’m an avid Michigan / Great Lakes Landscape Photographer. I am a life long Michigan resident and have been into landscape photography for over 30 years. On my website Michigan Nut Photography I offer high quality Fine Art Prints for the home and office. Also available are canvas wraps, standouts, framed prints, mugs, glasses, magnets, and a variety of other gifts and merchandise all of which can be printed on with a photo of your choice in my galleries.