Sunday, June 3, 2012

"Otter Creek" Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore


One of my favorite things to do is to wade in the little creeks that flow into the great lakes. This one,. (Otter Creek) , is interesting because sometimes it flows North along Lake Michigan and other years it flows South. It all depends on the storms that come off the big lake and what they do the the beach. The water is warmer in the stream, so wading in it after having been in Lake Michigan makes it feel very warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, My name is John McCormick I’m an avid Michigan / Great Lakes Landscape Photographer. I am a life long Michigan resident and have been into landscape photography for over 30 years. On my website Michigan Nut Photography I offer high quality Fine Art Prints for the home and office. Also available are canvas wraps, standouts, framed prints, mugs, glasses, magnets, and a variety of other gifts and merchandise all of which can be printed on with a photo of your choice in my galleries.